Re: run NCL script using corntab, how?

From: Daryl Herzmann <akrherz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 09 2012 - 05:54:47 MDT

Hi Ugo,

Could you provide a bit more information and the exact error you get?
I suspect the issue is that your environment that properly sets up
your shell for executing NCL is not being sourced when running your
cron script. Could you provide the exact command you are using in
your crontab? One suggestion would be to run the command 'env'
immediately in your cron script to see what environment variables are
set. Another suggestion would be to set your shell explicitly in the
crontab, but simply setting

SHELL=/bin/whatever

daryl