Re: FW: NARR Dataset Zooming into specific region

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2012 - 14:01:49 MDT

Hi Jane,

253 longitude, wrapped back to the range -180…180, yields 107, which would put the center of projection near the center of colorado; I could believe that, given the amount of rotation applied to Nebraska, in your plot. What if you set

  mpLambertMeridianF = 100 ; the center of your 1st plot window

Hope that does it…
Rick