Re: NARR Dataset Zooming into specific region

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2012 - 13:06:40 MDT

Hi,

I don't know for certain, but I am curious about the actual values used in:

    res@mpProjection = "LambertConformal"
    res@mpLambertParallel1F = lat2d@mpLambertParallel1F
    res@mpLambertParallel2F = lat2d@mpLambertParallel2F
    res@mpLambertMeridianF = lat2d@mpLambertMeridianF

In particular, the first plot looks like the value for mpLambertMeridianF is something considerably to the west. What happens if you make it something like the center of your zoom window?

Hope that helps…
Rick