mjocliv_13 and mjocliv_14 examples

From: Ventrice, Michael J <mventrice_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 13:33:19 MDT

Hi,

I'm trying to calculate the % variance for each individual variable that was used in my combined EOF analysis (using the mjocliv_14 code). I believe mjocliv_13 is a script that does this, correct? If so, why do the spatial structures of the leftmost example figure for mjocliv_13 look different the the leftmost example figure for mjocliv_14? The data being read into the scripts are the same, using the times, etc. This is also a result that I am getting with my own version of the script, and I'm wondering if this is correct.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael J. Ventrice
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences