Re: Fwd: extended eof

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 09:50:29 MDT

Hi Shinn,
This question has been asked on ncl-talk before. If you enter "extended
EOF" in the search engine on the NCL website, the 2nd and 3rd results
will show previous answers to this question. To quickly sum up, no,
there is unfortunately not a function built into NCL to
perform extended EOFs. If you come across some fortran code that can do
this it can be wrapped into NCL.
Best regards,
Adam