Re: System Command Not Executing

From: donna Cote <d-cote_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 20:15:21 MDT

Michael, I do not see the same results you seems to be getting. Hope you

[dcote ~]$ ncl michael-test.ncl
  Copyright (C) 1995-2011 - All Rights Reserved
  NCAR Command Language Version 6.0.0
  The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
  See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
Mon Sep 3 21:03:46 CDT 2012
Mon Sep 3 21:04:50 CDT 2012
[dcote ~]$

This is what I see after adding these two lines:
print("showing system date before creating snowd and swe arrays")
  and
print("showing system date after creating snowd and swe arrays")

[dcote ~]$ ncl michael-test.ncl
  Copyright (C) 1995-2011 - All Rights Reserved
  NCAR Command Language Version 6.0.0
  The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
  See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
(0) showing system date before creating snowd and swe arrays
Mon Sep 3 21:08:30 CDT 2012
(0) showing system date after creating snowd and swe arrays
Mon Sep 3 21:08:43 CDT 2012
[dcote ~]$