NCEP data missing values

From: waqar younas <vickyqau_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 17:51:41 MDT

Hi to all.
I am using NCEP observation data for u850 in NCL version 5.2.0-beta2. It is
not able to accommodate or ignore the missing values (32766) and plotting
these values whenever i plot the spatial pattern on a single time. Please
find attached the figure.
I even set the missing value to -99 and delete the Fill value but still
problem is same.
Can anyone help me how to deal with missing or Fill values in this version?
Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Waqar Younas