OpeNDAP can't work

From: L <dxlds_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 00:55:43 MDT

 Hi
I have a problem about OpeNDAP.
The NCL precompiled binary file I downloaded is ncl_ncarg-6.1.0-beta.Linux_Debian_x86_64_gcc445.tar.gz.
By typing ncl on the command line, it just shows:
 Copyright (C) 1995-2012 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0-beta
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
ncl 0>

no such words like :ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libdap.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But when I follow the test
------------------------------
 url = "http://test.opendap.org/opendap/data/nc/"
 filename = url + "123.nc"
 exists = isfilepresent(filename)
ncopen: filename "http://test.opendap.org/opendap/data/nc/123.nc": NetCDF: Unknown file format
Also I have added the libdap library to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Can anyone give me some suggestion?
Thanks.
Regards.

Dongsheng