wrf_map_overlays longitude

From: Eowyn Baughman <eowynb_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2012 - 16:30:40 MDT

Hi NCL-ers,

I'm experienced with NCL but am using it on WRF (and regional) data for the
first time. The funny coordinates are a pain. When I use
wrf_map_overlays(), I get the correct latitude range but the wrong
longitude range. I've tried setting mpCenterLon but it doesn't appear to be
a valid resource. My domain is from -40:20 longitude, from around Ascension
Island in the SE Atlantic to around Zanzibar. But wrf_map_overlay() is
doing the other circle, from Zanzibar to Ascension Island.

The files are here: http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~eowynb/wrfnclfiles/

If it was a global domain, I'd use lonflip or lonpivot, but it is not.
There's probably a simple solution; if you have one, please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,
Eowyn Baughman