temperature contours look strange

From: Yi Huang <vivian.huang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2012 - 19:52:17 MDT

Dear ncl experts,

I am trying to use ncl to plot some variables for a cross section from my
WRF outputs (innermost domain). However, the temperature contours look very
strange near the edge. (Please see both the figure and my script attached).
This happened during certain periods of time of the simulation, but not
always. I am sure that the two end points of the cross section are within
the domain. What could be the cause of this problem? How can I fix it?

Thanks very much for your helps.

Cheers,
Vivian