Re: Opacity issues with EPS

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2012 - 12:42:05 MDT

Hi Kyle,

EPS format and our older PS/PDF workstations do not support opacities.
 They should however not generate a SEGV, and if that's what you are
seeing, I should look into it. I will also file a feature request
ticket for an updated EPS driver that can make use of the new color
capabilities -- we *might* be able to slip that into the formal 6.1.0
release.

Apologies for the trouble...
Rick