Re: Hovmueller Plot, minor ticks disappear..

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2012 - 10:47:16 MDT

In your original example, you had tmYLValues set to origData&time(::15). That's why I chose
origData&time(::5) for the minor values.

You're right that the step value in "::n" needs to be smaller for tmYLMinorValues than
tmYLValues. Otherwise you are just putting minor tickmarks in the same locations as
the major tickmarks.

Also, you don't need to do (::1). You can just do:

  res@tmYLMinorValues = origData&time ;YLMinorValues <YLValues

--Mary