Re: About the source code of area_hi2lores_Wrap

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2012 - 16:13:27 MDT

Hi Olivia,

Please see the attached Fortran code. It's the "arealinint2da" routine that gets called internally when you call area_hi2lores from NCL.

There are a lot of arguments to the Fortran routine:

      subroutine arealinint2da(mxi,nyi,ngrd,xi,yi,zi,wxi,wyi,zimsg
     + ,mcyc,ncyc,mxo,nyo,xo,yo,zo,critpc,debug
     + ,ier
     + ,xilft,xirgt, yibot, yitop, dyi
     + ,xolft, xorgt, yiwrk, yowrk
     + ,fracx, fracy, ziwrk, zowrk, indx, indy)

The "xi", "yi" "zi" are the first three arguments passed to area_hi2lores.

"mcyc" is the fourth argument in area_hi2lores.

"wxi" is the fifth argument in area_hi2lores.

"xo","yo","zo" are the last arguments right before the "option" argument.

The rest of the Fortran arguments are either dimension sizes or work arrays.

--Mary