Re: grib2 data decode

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2012 - 12:33:59 MDT

Hi,
This table was added recently and is available with NCL-6.1.0-beta. You could download the source code and copy the grib2_codetable directory tree into the correct location in the install
tree. Note that this table has only 3 entries and probably only a single parameter in your file is affected. You can see it for yourself at http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/docs/grib2/grib2_table4-2-2-4.shtml.
Hope this helps.
 -dave