Re: removing variable description and units string from contour plot

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 18 2012 - 15:19:16 MDT

Hi Sara,

Typically, the technique I use is to set the gsnLeftString and
gsnRightString resources to blank strings - like "". Setting the strings to
anything will remove the default settings (which is what you are seeing).
I don't think there's a formal way to turn these off, but this is just as
effective.

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Room 1421 Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu