can not set sub region with @mpMaxLatF ..

From: jingmin li <jingmin.li_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 05:12:05 MDT

Hello,

I am having another problem with using vector_4.ncl on
(http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/vector.shtml) .

I use the following lines to set one sub region:

     vcres@mpMaxlatF=maxLat
     vcres@mpMinlatF=minLat
     vcres@mpMaxlonF=maxLon
     vcres@mpMinlonF=minLon

But got a lot of warning message says that:
    warning:mpMaxlatF is not a valid resource in map at this time
    warning:mpMinlatF is not a valid resource in map at this time
    warning:mpMaxlonF is not a valid resource in map at this time
    warning:mpMinlonF is not a valid resource in map at this time