ncl_convert2nc leap year problem

From: Jiwoo Lee <jiwoolee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 14 2012 - 00:15:10 MDT

Hello,

I am trying to convert daily grib file to netCDF using ncl_convert2nc.

I succeeded in converting, however the resulting nc file contains 365 time
steps even though original grib file has 366 days since it is a leap year.

This problem is only detected for year of 2000, while 1996, 2004, ..etc..
showed 366 days of nc file.

I guess there might be some problem on checking leap year, but I could not
find any date-related part in "ncl_convert2nc".

If somebody knows this problem, please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Jiwoo