Re: remove/reduce white space in Animation using NCL

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2012 - 14:00:54 MDT

Hi Thomas,
Try adding -trim +repage to the convert call:
convert -rotate -90 -trim +repage -delay 25 animate.ps animate_2.gif

Note that there are other useful convert options. Namely, if you want to
make the .gif image bigger, you can add "-density 144" to the above
call. (The default density = 72.) Other options are shown here:
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/command-line-options.php

Hope that helps.. Adam