skew_T for radiosonde

From: Agnes Lim <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 16:18:06 MDT

Hi

I was returned the following syntax error when using

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl"

I had used the example script from the NCL website.
The skewT was plotted so was wondering if this error matters.

Thanks
Agnes

Error message:
fatal:syntax error: line 2071 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl before or near
skewT_BackGround
function skewT_BackGround