Re: making a plot with only the label bar for Google Earth

From: rK Aditya <aditya.rk_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 03:46:34 MDT

Thank Ryan! Very nice work and I have tried it.

Taking example from the ROMS output, I made KML figure based on your
libraries. But I am wondering how to make land mask becoming transparent so
that it can show continents figure from GE. (I attached KMZ file).

In Grads we can use "set display color white" to make background to
transparent so we can get PNG file with transparent background and nicely
attached in GE. But I don't know how to set it in NCL. I tried several
resources "cn" and "mp" but I could not find the solutions.

If anyone knows?

Cheers,
-r/K-