Re: making dots in pattern 17 smaller

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 14:07:11 MDT

Hi Mark, Adam,

There appears to be an internal limit of 0.0001. However, I set it to a smaller value and it did not have any effect, so I suspect there's other limits coming in to play.

Mark, I'm surprised at how large the dots are in your plot; example 10 in the link achieves much finer dots, and illustrates different spacings.

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml

I don't know what else to suggest at this point…
Rick