SLP/Map Problem

From: Chris Klich <cak10c_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 10:12:31 MDT

Hi all,

I am trying to simply plot sea level pressure with labels on top of a map
using WRF output. The SLP seems to plot exactly what I want it to, but it
prints it over a white plot, there are no lat/lon labels, country outlines
or anything except the SLP contour lines.

I've tried most ways to try and get the map to plot, but it simply just
does not seem to work. Does anyone have any idea what may be causing
this? I've attached my script to this e-mail.

Thank you!
Chris