Re: Turning off some strings

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 30 2012 - 21:11:07 MDT

Almami,

The resource you are looking for is cnInfoLabelsOn. You should set it to
false to remove the information label altogether, or there are also
resources to change the text in that label if that is your preferred
solution. See the cnInfoLabel resources beginning with the below:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnInfoLabelAngleF

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Room 1421 Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu