Re: convert address to lat and lon

From: Gerry Creager <gerry.creager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2012 - 14:59:22 MDT

I don't recall seeing a geocoding function in NCL. The database for
geocoding is formidable, so I would be very surprised if it were
simply provided in NCL.

However, there's a service from USC that purports to offer free
geocoding of data files, in batches of 2500 entries:
https://webgis.usc.edu/Services/Geocode/BatchProcess/Default.aspx

gerry