Re: a question about ncl_convert2nc

From: Zhan Zhao <zzhaocean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2012 - 13:00:46 MDT

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I normally use ncdump to dump out variables from the
netcdf file to a text file. Subsequently, this text file needs to be read
in using a FORTRAN code for some further calculation. The problem is that
the FORTRAN code could not recognize "_". Is there anyway that I could get
the real _FillValue (1.e+20f) instead of "_" in the text file?

Thanks a lot!

Zhan