ttest used in MLR?

From: Yiqi Zheng <zhengyiqi1989_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2012 - 19:59:56 MDT

Hi NCL users,

I wanted to test the significance of the multiple linear regression
coefficients, and what I found was the function "ttest". I was just
wondering if "ttest" could be used in the MLR? Or could it just be used in
the simple linear regression of two variables?

I know it might be more like a mathematical but not programming question.
But is there anyone who has done such things? Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Yiqi