Re: EASE Ice Motion Vectors

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2012 - 12:29:47 MDT

Hi Andy,

It would be great to have this information on our EASE examples page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ease.shtml

Would you have any examples to contribute? I would only need an NCL script, a PS, PDF, or PNG file, and a
short description of the plot.

Or, Graham, if you want to contribute your new script… :-)

Thanks much.

--Mary