Re: EASE Ice Motion Vectors

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 12:52:35 MDT

Hi Graham,
One other point: the triangular mesh option is actually not available for vector data currently. It has long been on the to-do list, but we have not yet managed to work it into the schedule. Hopefully that will be remedied soon, but that is probably the reason you don't see anything when you set the trGridType resource.
 -dave