How to make ref vector smaller in size

From: Soumik Basu <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 13:26:37 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to make a vector plot. I am attaching the plot. Can anyone
suggest me how do I make the ref vector smaller in size keeping the
arrows in the plot exactly the same size as they are now.
Also is it possible to plot only vectors above a certain magnitude so
that I can filter out the small vector arrows. Here is my vector
resources:

   vres = True
   vres@vcRefMagnitudeF = 1e+06 ; make vectors
larger
   vres@vcRefLengthF = 0.5 ; ref vector
length
   vres@vcGlyphStyle = "LineArrow" ; turn on
curly vectors
   vres@vcMinDistanceF = 0.01 ; thin the
vectors
   vres@vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF = -0.13 ; Move ref
anno into plot

   vres@mpCenterLonF = 180

Thanks,
Soumik

--
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel
it.