Fwd: how to get different number of graphs on panel

From: Shabeh ul Hasson <shabih33_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 06:00:18 MDT

Dear All,

I have plotted the panel chart for bar graphs using gsn_csm_y() function
(kindly see the attached graph). I want to assign D0, D1, and so on at the
x-axis of last graphs on each side of panel instead of 0,1,2,3 default
values.

Kindly help

regards,

Shabeh ul Hasson,
Scientific Officer, GCISC, NCP Complex,
Near Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
Office# +92(51)9230226,
Fax# +92(51)2077385
Cell# +92-321-5033864
http://www.gcisc.org.pk

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you!