Access to zonal_mpsi source code for comparison to another script

From: Spencer Hill <spencerahill_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2012 - 14:58:27 MDT

Hello,

I know that NCL isn't open source, but if at all possible can someone
please send me the source code (whatever the language) for the NCL
zonal_mpsi function? My Ph.D. advisor uses zonal_mpsi, and I can't for the
life of me get the Python script I've created to match his output. The
function description page (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/zonal_mpsi.shtml)
doesn't give me enough detail. Having the source code would enable me to
pinpoint where I am messing up.

I have searched the NCL site and this mailing list's archive high and low
for this code but can't find it.The email sent to this group by Helen
Parish on 6 Feb 2009 includes code of, in her words, a "partially converted
version of zonal_mpsi." I would just refer to that, but this language makes
me unsure as to whether it's the real thing or not. Also, in an e-mail
response to a user from 2 Oct 2007, David Shea provides a link (
http://dss.ucar.edu/staff/davestep/SUBR_CCMP_ZM_MPSI.f90.html) to Fortran90
code for the function, but it takes me to a "URL no longer valid" page.

This would help me tremendously. Thanks very much!

Best,
Spencer

--
Spencer Hill