Re: Plotting two curves

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 16:02:14 MDT

Hi Guilherme,
The error message is telling you what the problem is: You are trying to
pass data of one type into an array of another type. In your script,
you've set data to be of type float. I am guessing that v3 is not of
type float. You can see that by doing a printVarSummary(v3) ahead of
line 31.

There are a number of type conversion functions, notably short2flt,
dblet2lft, etc:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/type_convert.shtml

Good luck,
Adam