about Taylor diagram ...

From: Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 09 2012 - 14:44:38 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to create a Taylor Diagram with modified correlation axis.
In my case correlation axis range is between 0.6 and 1.0. So, i want to
zoom in to higher correlation values. At this point, there is no any
problem and i could create the zoomed Taylor Diagram successfully. I
just wonder that if i change the limits of the correlation axis do i
need to modify the code which creates the RMS (root-mean-square) error
circles? In the taylor_diagram.ncl (Part 3), there is a comment that
says it is in the test mode. How can i be sure that the RMS circle
placed in the correct position?

Best Regards,

--ufuk