Re: Plotting large domain

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2012 - 09:43:04 MDT

We worked with this offline a bit, and I ended up filing a ticket (NCL-1563) to fix a strange problem.

The hang up seems to occur while plotting "pbl". If I set the "cnFillMode" resource to "RasterFill", then it draws a bit faster. There are other issues. however, that are worth looking into.

I'll let you know if we make any progress on this issue. Thanks for providing the script and data.

--Mary