label bar perimeter reduction

From: Nikola Marjanovic <nikola_marjanovic_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2012 - 14:54:40 MDT

Hello NCL community,

I am unsure how to reduce the label bar perimeter in NCL. I've looked at
the label bar (lb) and plot manager (pm) resources, but can't find the
proper ones to do this. I've attached a figure with an extremely large
label bar perimeter (black line draws the perimeter, lbPerimOn = True). I
would like the perimeter to only surround the label bar (just above
Horizontal Wind Speed (m/s) and just below the numbers for the bar). What
is the best way to do this?

Thanks,
Nikola