Re: problems with gsnAddCyclic

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 09:28:50 MDT

Hi Kyle,

Given that you have 1D lat/lon coordinate arrays, it seems odd that gsnAddCyclic would be causing this much problem.

You do *not* want to set gsnAddCyclic to True for regional data. I assume by "regional" in your email below, you meant that you just zoomed in on the map using mp resources?

Having access to your data and a script would be great, thanks, so we can take a look here.

--Mary