Re: Joining Daymet Tiles with NCL

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2012 - 20:10:44 MDT

Hi,

I just ran all the original files, there are several files(size are very
small, especially tiles at the east corner near the atlantic sea) are not
100% percent for every tile, some of them like:
11393 50%
11756 20 percent.

Should I just exclude them(but it will lose the data)?

Is there a way to deal with those files?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ping