Re: VIM indent, syntax, dictionary setting package on github for NCL language.

From: Xin Xie <xiexinyls_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 09:12:19 MDT

Hi, Carl,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will update the ncl.vim.
And I forgot to mention that you have to turn on the filetype plugin.

Without specific shiftwidth setting, my .vimrc file looks like:
filetype plugin indent on
syntax on

This .vimrc works for me. And make sure the directory structure is the same.
If it doesn't work , please let me know and I will try to modify the script
again.
Thanks very much!

Best,

Xin