Re: using clmDayTLL with station data

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2012 - 14:36:07 MST

Hi Ousmane,
Unfortunately there isn't a function that would do what you want. If you
don't wish to always add a fake dimension, I would suggest copying
clmMonTLL (located in
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/contrib.shtml>),
naming it say clmMonTS (for time x station), and modifying it to only go
over a 2 dimensional array.
Hope that helps,
Adam