Qs about wrf_vector

From: jxm delia <deliajxm_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 01:38:22 MST

Hi!

I have a problem with plotting wind vector using the function wrf_vector.
In fact, I want to make the vectors larger by setting some resources, so
the windbarb can be more clear. However, I have tried to change the value
of vcRefMagnitudeF, but it did't work at all. I'm wondwering whether the
resource "vcRefMagnitudeF" applies to wrf_vector.

Part of my script is as follows:
;Plotting options for Wind Vectors
      opts = res
      opts@FieldTitle = "Wind" ; overwrite Field Title