Join two regridded Daymet tiles

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Nov 03 2012 - 00:00:34 MDT

Hi NCL,

I am thinking we may need to do the regridding (or just reproject) first
and then join the rectilinear grid together, cause I tried the ESMF
regriding didn't do the regridding the joined Daymet joined files
successfully.

I have a question on How to modify the daymet joining script (
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/dave.allured/data/daymet/join.daymet.1027.ncl)ifI
want to join two rectilinear grid (reprojected from the daymet file
using
ESMF_grid), Would you please give me some suggestions?

Best Regards,

Ping