proper use of varimax rotation

From: Daniel Barandiaran <dbarandiaran_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 14:30:11 MDT

Hi All,

I have some questions regarding the varimax functions. The way I read it,
the first function used is eofunc, then the output from that is fed to
eofunc_varimax. My question is, should eofunc_ts be used before or after
eofunc_varimax? A follow-up to that is: if eofunc_ts is used before
eofunc_varimax, then how do you match up the proper time series to each PC
if you subsequently use eofunc_varimax_reorder? Thanks a bunch for your
help!

Danny Barandiaran