[ncl-mode] emacs support for NCL

From: <yagnesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2012 - 09:41:31 MDT

Hello list,

I have been developing ncl-mode[1] for Emacs. It has now the following
features[2].

    - Better indentation.
    - Proper comment handling.
    - Imenu support.
    - Basic menu support.
    - Easy code navigation. (consistent with other Emacs modes)
    - Snippets for yasnippet.
    - auto completion support (auto-complete).
    - ctags support (ctags generation script is included).
    - "ncl-doc-mode" a minor mode for browsing/searching NCL documentation from
      NCAR website.
    - inf-ncl.el mode for running NCL within Emacs.

I have been using it regularly without any problem. But would say It is not
well tested (although there are some unit tests for indentation)

You can get it from https://github.com/yyr/ncl-mode/downloads and you can see
some screen-shots at https://github.com/yyr/ncl-mode/tree/master/img

Hope some one find it useful. Any feedback is appreciated.

Footnotes:
[1] https://github.com/yyr/ncl-mode
[2] Compatibility is now only above Emacs 23.3 (No Xemacs support).

Thanks.,

--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR