Re: coupling WRF with ECHAM5

From: Joseph Zambon <jbzambon_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Nov 18 2012 - 09:43:44 MST

Hasson,

Please see the WRF user tutorial here on how to get started running WRF using various met datasets...
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/index.htm

The WRF website has a lot of good documentation and a forum you could direct relevant questions to...
http://www.wrf-model.org/index.php

If you have other WRF-specific questions, they should be directed to wrfhelp@ucar.edu. The NCL group won't likely be able to address problems you're having with WRF.

Good luck!

--Joe

Joseph B. Zambon
jbzambon@ncsu.edu
NC State University
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Jordan 4133