Re: RGBA wkBackgroundColor in NCL 6.1.0?

From: Josh Brown <mail_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2012 - 15:47:33 MST

Hi Rick,

Thank you for looking into this. Here is how I am attempting to set the resource:

  setvalues wks
    "wkBackgroundColor" : (/1.,1.,1.,0.0/)
  end setvalues

What I am trying to do is generate vector maps in png format with a transparent background (without using workarounds outside of NCL). I know that there were some new opacity options released in NCL 6.1.0 and I was hoping that this extended somehow to the wkBackgroundColor resource.

Thanks again,

Josh