Re: Un-masking for High/Low labels

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2012 - 13:24:37 MST

Same thing.

However, I fiddled with a few additional resources as well. If I set:

cres@cnLabelMasking = False

the high/low labels turn out exactly as I'd like. Unfortunately, that
results in the other line labels for the contour plot being unmasked as
well (see attached). This is the behavior I would expect if I set:

cres@cnHighUseLabelRes = True ;(false by default)

but it occurs both if it is set to True or False, with True also copying
the rest of the LineLabel resources over as well.

Seems like a method to separate the masking for LineLabels and other labels
(high/low seem to be the only other kind that might intersect a line -
although perhaps info labels could as well) might be what is needed here.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Room 1421 Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu