Re: how to make SVD using the NCL function?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2012 - 19:08:45 MST

Don't know. All NCL's svd codes are direct interfaces to
LAPACK's 'subroutine dgesvd'. This does not support
missing values. Maybe set all values to 0.0
I am not sure how that would affect the results.

-----
Please note the following

Newman and Sardeshmukh (1995) and Cherry (1996) urge caution when
interpreting results.