Re: Opening multiple files and NCL wrf functions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 22:30:01 MST

FTR, wrf_contour and wrf_vector use the "nc_file" argument to retrieve global attributes for titles on the plot.

It looks for global attributes like "START_TIME", "SIMULATION_START_TIME", "TIME", etc, and generates titles in various locations.

If your global attributes are the same for every file, then using a[0] should be okay. If the attributes are different for every file, then you will have to decide if using a[0] is appropriate, or you may want to consider generating your own titles via MainTitle.

--Mary