Re: Opening multiple files and NCL wrf functions

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate <gerry.creager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 09:18:44 MST

I've sent this along to wrf-help, where, as Dennis notes on a regular
basis, this sort of thing should go. I've not run across that particular
problem, however. I have concatenated files in this manner for WRF with no
problems. This suggests, however, that wrf_contour isn't finding 'a', your
concatenated files. I'm wondering if ListSetType is needed here.

gerry

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Luis C. Cana Cascallar <lcana@dfis.ulpgc.es