problem with 'fbindirwrite'

From: Ipsita Putatunda <ipsita.putatunda_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2012 - 09:52:46 MST

 Hi ncl users,
                   Does ncl version 6.1.0 supports 'fbindirwrite' function?
I want to get my data output in binary form. While using 'fbindirwrite'
function to do this and tried to plotted it in grads(with proper ctl file)
it is not able to plot. But before using 'fbindirwrite' in ncl prompt if I
print the output values it is printing values properly.
I have also tried with very simple script for testing purpose, but that is
also unable to print the values properly in grads (with other binary files
grads is working fine in my machine).
>a=(/1,2,3,4,5/)
>print (a)
>fbindirwrite("out.dat",a)